Sports fundraising: try this unique & fun idea
Sports fundraising for is always a challenge. What does your child’s team do? Sell candy? Host a bake-sale?
Here’s an idea that’s unique, practical, and fun: sell team soccer scarves.
Ruffneck Scarves was started in 2007 by a couple of guys that shared a common goal for promoting what they feel is the greatest game in the world by providing fans with high-quality soccer scarves.
In sports, fans show their pride in different ways. In baseball you wear your team cap, in basketball and football it’s the team jersey, and in soccer the required gear is the team scarf.
Not only are Ruffneck soccer scarves a great way to show team spirit if you are an major league soccer fan, but they also offer a great way for your child’s youth or high school team to show team spirit and raise money.
Fundraising with soccer scarves is at the core of Ruffneck’s youth soccer business. They are constantly coming up with new ideas to help youth soccer clubs succeed with their fundraising efforts.
Below are some benefits for using soccer scarves in your youth club:
- Better than 100% return on fundraising
- Promote team spirit
- Use soccer scarves instead of medals as rewards at tournaments
- Sell advertising space on your scarves to local sponsors
- Give custom scarves with your club logo, colors and name as end-of-season gifts
For high school soccer: selling custom scarves with your high school logo, slogan and name are a popular way to raise school spirit and provides great returns for fundraising.
Here are some ideas for using soccer scarves in any sport in your high school:
- Create custom scarves with your school name and logo (Make it generic to the school so it can be sold at any sporting event)
- Sell advertising to local sponsors by featuring their logo on the end of the school scarf
- Promote a big game or pep rally by making an event-specific custom scarf
- Get better than 100% returns on fundraising
More good reasons to try Ruffneck
Ruffneck provides quality products, using the same scarves that pro soccer teams use. They also offer free design services to help you create a unique scarf just suited to your child’s team.
Providing a team scarf promotes pride in your team, offers supporters something fashionable and unique, and gives teams the opportunity to earn up to 170% profit.
When you sell Ruffneck scarves, your fundraising campaign is sure to stand out from the clutter of coupon books and sponsor signs.
Can you imagine a crowd full of supporters all wearing and waving their soccer scarves? How cool would that be?
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.
Email Janis using the Provided Contact Form