What do you think is the biggest problem in youth sports?
I asked that question recently about youth sports and got these reponses:
- Professional little league athletes with parents as their managers or agents.
- Coaches who teach only skills and not sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Early specialization.
- Parents with high expectations for their kids.
- Parents who want to push their kids too hard.
- Coaches more concerned with winning than character.
Which answer do you agree with? If not, what do you think is the biggest problem in youth sports?
I want to hear what you have to say, so please leave a comment.
Get my free new report: Sportsparents’ Guide: 55 time & money-saving tips guaranteed to make your life easier. You’ll also get regular sports parenting tips each week and a weekly parenting tip. Sign up here.