What’s the biggest problem in youth sports today?
I asked that question recently about youth sports and got these reponses:
- Professional little league athletes with parents as their managers or agents.
- Coaches who teach only skills and not sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Early specialization.
- Parents with high expectations for their kids.
- Parents who want to push their kids too hard.
- Coaches more concerned with winning than character.
Which answer do you agree with? If not, what do you think is the biggest problem in youth sports?
I want to hear what you have to say, so please leave a comment.
Got tryouts coming up in your house? Get tips, nutrition guidelines and MORE to make it the best tryout experience EVER for your child. Now in THE SPORTS PARENTING REPORT.
Get my free new report: Sportsparents’ Guide: 55 time & money-saving tips guaranteed to make your life easier. You’ll also get regular sports parenting tips each week and a weekly parenting tip. Sign up here.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.
Email Janis using the Provided Contact Form