- Strengthen forearms, wrists and hands
- Enhance reflexes and improve hand /eye coordination considerably
- Rejuvenate cardiovascular conditioning
- Increase heart respiration rates to the level necessary for conditioning
- Encourage tenacity by making the players dig hard for the puck
- Build core and upper body strength
- Improve basic ice hockey, grass hockey, box hockey and lacrosse skills
The H-Box Pro is 72″ long and 35″ wide and uses a regular NHL puck. The sticks can be ordered in 3 different lengths: 35″, 39″ and 47″. The kit comes with one pair of sticks and you can order additional sticks as necessary.
Yes, this is a paid review. But I stand by my promise to only review products that will help sports parents and their young athletes have a better youth sports experience.
Get my free new report: Sportsparents’ Guide: 55 time & money-saving tips guaranteed to make your life easier. You’ll also get regular sports parenting tips each week and a weekly parenting tip. Sign up here.