JBM Thinks Sportsparenting
I am privileged to have thousands of followers and readers:
- Twitter: 22,500 followers
- Facebook: 15,000 followers
- Google +: 2,000 followers
- Pinterest: 1200 followers (Sports Moms)
- Linked in: 400
- RSS and Email: 3500
Sponsored Blog Posts:
Content for blog posts will be suggested by JBMThinks and approved by the advertiser.
Cost for posts:
• $150 for 1 post
Sponsor link on website:
- $20 per month/3 month minimum/No-follow link
- link in right sidebar under Sponsors: friends of JBM Thinks/No-follow link
- twitter shout-outs to 22,000 followers 1-2 a week
Ads on website:
- sidebar ad with image & link: $50 per month (3 month minimum)
- sponsored twitter posts $25 each
- facebook post: $50 each (I will also put it in my private facebook group of 340 parents and coaches. If the post on my fan page is not getting good views, because of FB’s finicky algorithm, I will pay a small fee to boost it and that’s included in my price.)
Epic Sports chose to advertise with JBM Thinks because it is a content rich parenting blog focused on helping parents who have kids involved in sports. The advertising package purchased was customized to fit the needs of our sweepstakes promotion and each and every item on the agenda was completed as scheduled. JBM Thinks was represented well with great communication and professional implementation of the campaign. I look forward to seeing where we can work together again.
Mindy Tan, Marketing Manager, EpicSports.com.
If you have another proposal that does not fit in with any of these options, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All ads are subject to JBM Thinks approval.