If you’re a new sports parent or new follower of JBM Thinks, you may have missed some good stuff this past year.
And if you’ve been following for awhile, you may have forgotten some good stuff.
Here’s 10 helpful, heathful, and hopeful posts from JBM Thinks in 2011:
- 4 tips for making dinner easy for sports parents
- 15 ways to fight the high cost of kids’ sports
- 10 tips to help you and your athletes stay organized
- 3 tips to keep you from striking out as a sports parent
- What should your child gain from playing sports?
- What should you say to your child from the sidelines?
- How you treat others is a BIG deal: Addie’s story
- What’s so fun about hard work?
- Help EVERY kid play sports
- 5 of the hardest things you will do as a sports parent
I will continue to keep the good stuff coming in 2012! I have lots of new ideas and opportunities planned.
If you follow my blog, but are not on my email list, I’d like to invite you to sign up. Not only will you get my blog updates, but I will send you “Weekly Wisdom for Raising Great Kids,” a short email giving you a simple bit of parenting wisdom for the week. Short and to the point, I promise. You will also receive a free ebook, “11 Parental Habits to Raise Great Kids.”
Let me help you on your parenting journey as it continues in 2012. Whether you need a change, or just need a boost each week, Sign up today.
Happy New Year!