I’ve been talking about something for a few weeks now that will help you not only survive the season, but can help you and your son be champs on and off the field!
Football Mom’s Survival Guide is finally out!
Just in time for the football season that is literally just around the corner! Are you ready?
If you’re a football mom, you must read it!
If you’re a dad, buy it for a mom!
If you’re a coach, have your football moms read it!
Being a Football Mom Has its Moments….
Times when you wonder about:
- Cutting costs, saving time, staying organized
- The basics of the football game
- How to deal with Dad
- How to work with your son’s coach
- How you can best help your son’s team
- How you can motivate your son to try harder
- How you can keep from going scoreless as a football mom
- How to help your son learn mental toughness
- How to help your son deal with drama in football
And after you’ve read it, I’d love to hear from football moms–your story, your experiences–because I know that being a football mom really does have its exciting moments!
Get my free new report: Sportsparents’ Guide: 55 time & money-saving tips guaranteed to make your life easier. You’ll also get regular sports parenting tips each week and a weekly parenting tip. Sign up here.