What is one of the biggest hassles of being involved in youth sports?
That’s why I am proud to partner with FlipGive, a fundraising program that provides youth sports teams, associations, and athletes with a fast, easy, and free way to raise money by shopping online!
Having been a sports mom for 21 years, I was involved with many fundraising campaigns; I know what a pain it is to come up with new and creative ideas that actually work. I am partnering with FlipGive because they provide an easy and free opportunity for teams and associations to raise funds. It works like this:
- You assign an administrator to set up the campaign on FlipGive (literally takes under 5 minutes)
- You build a fundraising team by email (fundraising team members can be parents, players, association members, coaches, trainers, managers etc.)
- You use the templates provided to send emails to your supporters, or publish the link directly to Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
- The link takes you to your fundraising page and all you or your supporters have left to do is shop!
Why do I love FlipGive?
- Raise 5X More – Earn up to 50% on every purchase and reach people online no matter where they live. (You just shop, and a % of the money spent goes directly back to your team)
- Sell Things People Want – Invite family and friends to shop online with brands and retailers like Shop.ca, Under Armour, Starbucks, and ALDO and more ~ Brands that sports parents are buying anyway.
- Fast & Easy Fundraising – No money to collect, forms to fill out, or products to distribute!
This is honestly the easiest fundraising platform I’ve seen, and I will be starting a campaign for a great charity next week!