Do you have a soccer player in the house?
If your answer is YES, then you won’t want to miss this free online soccer summit hosted by scholarshipsforsoccer.com. If you’re answer is NO, then you may still want to listen in on some of the summit sessions because they actually can apply to all youth sports.
My friend Buford Mobley from ScholarshipsforSoccer.com contacted me a couple of months ago and asked me to be a speaker and I am so excited to be up on the very first day of the summit. All three of my kids played soccer when they were in elementary school, but didn’t take the game any further. So although I’m not a soccer parent expert, I AM a sports parent expert and I know that the things I share will apply to kids in any sport.
What is the Elite Youth Soccer Summit?
The Elite Youth Soccer Summit is a free online soccer summit designed to give soccer parents the tools and knowledge you need to help your child chase and fulfill their soccer dreams, and actually enjoy the journey. You’ll learn:
- How to develop confident, successful, elite youth soccer players
- How to get extra training for your child without breaking the bank
- How to breach the coach/club/parent communication divide
- Tips to avoid and/or overcome “club politics”
- How to get your child “noticed” by college soccer coaches
- Practical strategies for nutrition
- Best practices for soccer injury prevention
Learn more about the soccer summit, the speakers and the schedule here. If you can’t attend live, the summit sessions will be available for free for 48 hours, and can actually be purchased for lifetime access.
Even though I’m not a soccer mom, I’m actually pretty excited to tune in and learn from these experts. Get your free ticket now!
After you sign up, check out 8 Things Every Soccer Parent Needs to Know!