Favoritism, Back Alley Deals, Dirty Decisions… Nobody Told You Youth Sports Could Be So Political, Right?
Can’t The Kids Just Play And Have Fun?
The issue of politics in youth sports can take all the fun out of the game – if you let it!
I know – my years of sports parenting experience have given me ample opportunity to get sucked into all the games and drama that go on behind the scenes.
I’m Janis Meredith, sports mom for 21 years, coach’s wife for 28, and now a coach’s mom. I’ve seen life from both sides of the bench.
I have hope to offer: You CAN navigate these treacherous waters successfully – I can show you how.
Navigating the Politics Of Youth Sports
Co-host Craig Haworth from WinningYouthCoaching.com and I put together an hour long information session about how to navigate the messiness of youth sports politics.
I address the “Political’ issues parents face in youth sports and give you solid advice on how to best manage your response so your kids can thrive in the arena.
- What to do when your child feels overlooked
- How to deal with coaches who show favoritism
- What about parents who work the system to get their kid ahead?
- How can your child possibly have success when he/she is fighting upstream against the politics?
What Coach Craig Talks about:
- The different types of coaches
- How Coaches can stay away from politics
- Perspective on why coaches think the way they do
Get your hour long video webinar for FREE!
Navigating the Politics of Youth Sports:
Navigating the Politics of Youth Sports will show you how to manage the political mess as a parent and as a coach.
This is an amazing opportunity to hear from a coaching expert and a parenting expert in one course! Many courses offer only a parenting perspective or just a coach’s insight. This webinar has BOTH!