5 favorite gift ideas for your child’s coach
My husband was grateful for each gift because of the kids it represented and the relationships he had built with each athlete.
But he had a few favorites, and I’m guessing many other coaches might agree with his choices.
1. Framed team photo. My husband always enjoyed pictures of his team. After all, most coaches are in it for the kids, aren’t they? Here’s some fun frame ideas. Click on each one to learn more.
Coach Autograph Picture Frame – Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Soccer, Cheer, Tennis, Volleyball, & Lacrosse
“YOUR PHOTO Home Plate 5″” Width. Great for game balls, gifts, coaches, players, fans, awards, contests, graduations, seniors, leagues, high school, college, varsity, holidays, parents, trophies, clubs. Print pictures, individuals, teams, logos.”
2. Dinner gift certificates. Always a favorite with the wives. After all the missed dinners and late nights, he owes the wife a nice dinner. Order online now and save yourself time and gas. Some of our favorites:
3. Funny gifts. To be given along with a gift certificate of course!
I’M THE SOCCER COACH Warning Sign funny gag gift (comes in all sports)
4. Signed balls. A great reminder of a fun year.
“YOUR PHOTO Volley Ball 6″” Size. Great for game balls, gifts, coaches, players, fans, awards, contests, graduations, seniors, leagues, high school, college, varsity, holidays, parents, trophies, clubs. Print pictures, individuals, teams, logos.”
BallQube UV-Protected Baseball Display (sign a baseball and put it in a case)
Grandstand Football Qube Case (have the guys sign a football)
5. The rare really useful gift. My husband always preferred gifts that memoralized his coaching seasons, but there are a few gifts that a coach would find useful.
The Greatest Coach Ever: Timeless Wisdom and Insights of John Wooden (The Heart of a Coach Series) (if your coach likes to read)
So what if you didn’t like your child’s coach? He still deserves your expressions of appreciation for giving hours of his time to your child. Let him know in a unique way when this season ends.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.
Email Janis using the Provided Contact Form